The 25 Most Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics In Health Care
The core concept in an argumentative essay is for you to convince the reader that your point of view is the right one. In most cases, highly experienced teachers will not mark your argumentative essay based on the content, but they will do so with regard to the convincing manner in which you have presented your work. It is more like law. You do not have to be innocent to win, just present your case properly and you will walk away a free man.
The following are some neat argumentative essay topics that you can consider writing about when you are taking a course concerning health care:
- What is melanoma?
- Explain how osteoporosis is a hidden condition affecting so many people without their knowledge
- A lot of adults today have autism because they never noticed it while they were kids, discuss
- Explain the role of learning institutions in dealing with obesity
- Heart attacks are more catastrophic in women than men. Discuss
- Discuss how meditation helps in improving the power of the mind
- Discuss 5 stress relief alternatives that most people are not aware of, or take for granted
- Discuss solutions relevant to urinary incontinence as an adult challenge
- Explain the benefits of mastectomy
- Choose a topic of your choice in birth control, and discuss how effective and ineffective it can be, citing relevant solutions where necessary
- Present an argumentative essay on how vasectomy can be a terrible choice for someone’s partner
- Menopause is often associated with women. Discuss how men deal with similar issues in life
- Argue in favor of or against health insurance
- Discuss the role of alternative therapy in dealing with menopause
- Explain how homeopathy works, citing challenges and possible solutions to overcoming them
- Fast food restaurants are taking too much blame than they should over obesity. Discuss
- Explain how fitness programs at work can improve efficiency
- Discuss the challenges of weaponizing biology and the immediate effects to humans
- Explain some of the disadvantages of an ageing population on health care
- Explain how lead poisoning occurs at a domestic level
- Malpractice happens all the time in medical institutions. Explain the causes and how this can be prevented
- Discuss how noise pollution affects the rest of the body other than the ears
- Ease of access to prescription medicine should be discouraged. Discuss
- Explain how effective “smoking zones” are
- Discuss why and how men get razor bumps while women do not
A List Of Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics On Health
Writing an argumentative essay on a health topic can be a simple process with the right topic. Your paper should reflect useful and informative details that show you took time to research and learn more about your content. An essay of this nature will present an argument on both sides of the issue. There are various topic ideas for health and it is easy to get overwhelmed at what you can write about. Here is a list to narrow down options and help inspire an original topic of your own.
Developing Argument Essay Topics for Health
Writing an argument essay may not be easy but consider topic ideas that show two sides of a story. For health topics there are controversial issues that make for good essay writing. You can start with your interests or what you know about a health related topic. From here, you can brainstorm topic ideas or a main idea that could serve as an argument for your paper. Think about issues people may actually argue about or something that leads to various opinions. When you find something of interest think about evidence you will need to help you write a good paper.
10 Ideas to Help You Create Your Own Essay Topic
Upon reviewing options for your paper you can use sample papers through academic paper databases online. You can review various types of essay papers on health topics. This gives a sense of what you can write. Here are a few ideas to consider.
- Should teens have the option to obtain birth control pills?
- Why is it taking so long to find a cure for cancer?
- Is it true various forms of medicine contribute to deaths more than actually curing symptoms?
- Is enough being done to help people with mental health issues?
- Should parents be forced to have their child vaccinated?
- Should microwave ovens be banned due to their radiation risk?
- Cigarettes have been proven to cause cancer but they are still available for purchase. Why haven’t they been banned yet?
- Why is poverty continued to be a huge problem when there are various government programs available?
- What is a food deemed healthy but researchers believe it may cause more harm than good?
- Should doctors be allowed to help promote skincare and weight loss products?
Essay writing guides
The guides, manuals and samples above have been prepared by our team of expert academic writers and editors.
Want to get an in-sight of what respected educational websites advise on college writing assignments? Check these portals.
We do not provide custom essay writing services, nor do we support these endeavor. However, our editorial team will be happy to help you edit or proofread your job for a fee. Alternatively, you can contact our essay writing partner Zessay.com for plagiarism-free academic writing assistance.
Contact our team
Feel free to get in touch with us with suggestions, tips and guest posts.